REPLACING INEFFICIENT OLD LIGHTS FOR LED LIGHTS
Replace your old incandescent and fluorescent lighting for modern products from our range of LED lighting.
LED lighting technology is based to use the light emitting diodes (Light-Emitting Diode) which are semiconductor electronic components with transfer P-N. With its use we meet in all of the electronic appliances that surround us. At present, LED technology is most often associated with lighting. In order to guarantee the function of lighting, we use lights from European manufactures.
|In the lighting technology you will find following components:|
We use only high-quality LED chips from the world´s manufacturers of lights to provide high standard warranty conditions for our customers.
Operation up to 80% of current. Solved heat dissipation from chips – Mid power chips.
Why we use LED lights?
- Energy saving – lower installed power. The diodes themselves are approximately 10 times more efficient than conventional sources such as bulbs and 2-3 times larger than fluorescent lights.
- Easy regulation options – better than traditional technology, can emit a light in the desired color (the possibility of changing the color of light in almost every installed light) without using the filters. We use the DALI, DIM, TOUCH DIM protocols.
- No unnecessary costs of exchanging light sources – not only for them – you save human labor and the time it spends.
- Quiet operation of lights without flickering.
- Light sources are part of a lamp.
- One supplier of lights and resources – clear responsibility.
- The possibility of changing from unregulated to the adjustable system by simply changing the driver.
Application of LED lights:
- Office spaces
- Industrial production
- For public lighting
- Residential and civil construction
Is really LED lighting more economical?
Yes, it’s right. As previously mentioned the LED light sources have a high efficiency, which ultimately means more light from one consumed wattage. This phenomenon is the most noticeable to compare with a discharge lamp, where more than one third of consumed electricity is emitted in the form of radiated heat. In the most common fluorescent installations, the difference in efficiency is approximately half. The operational costs of lighting system is developed as follows:
Higher efficiency = less number of lamps = lower consumption = saving
LED lights installation
As usual, just replacing a piece for a piece is not always right. Our company will provide you with comprehensive services on request, which are connected with the transition to LED lighting. This solution will not disappoint your expectations and it will serve to its purpose.
We offer for our customers:
- Lighting calculations and 3D visualization
- Return calculations
- Technical consultancy
- Post-warranty service